Sunday, August 22

Creative Scrappers Reveal!

Hi Folks!
Well, today is our last vacation day....We had such a nice two weeks! The weather was beautiful, our trip to Bangor, Maine successful (much shopping done!) and then relaxed around the house for the second week! I managed to get a nice bit of Whimsy making done, Dave did work around the house....it was nice, not having to "go" anywhere.

We had been tossing around the idea of taking another trip after our trip to Bangor with the boys, but decided not to go anywhere and it was the best decision! Dave and I have been travelling for 4 years Saint John-Halifax (4hr drive) every weekend....and now that I'm finally here in Halifax for good, it was nice to "stay put" for once!

Here are my latest works for Creative Scrappers, Sketches 116 & 118! I just love Kristine's blog...the sketches she chooses and creates herself are always super fun to work with :)






Can you spot my Whimsy frog prototype? hehe He was my first froggy attempt, and decided not to have him in the shop as he would be difficult to ship without breaking his cute little legs LOL
Well that's it for now! Thanks for visiting
Steph
xo



2 comments :

Samantha Hauzer August 22, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

Good to hear you had a nice couple of weeks off. It always seems to go too fast though, doesn't it? I love your layouts and that little froggy is just too cute!!!

Kim August 31, 2010 at 6:00 AM  

ooooo that froggie is just way too cute!!!
lovin your layouts too Steph