Sunday, November 16

I love Crops!

Kristine and I had a marvelous time at the Close to My Heart Crop on Saturday.....9am until 7pm of non-stop scrap time! I managed to put the finishing touches on a few buttons, along with completing Kristine's Creative Scrappers Weight Loss Journal kit, most of CS November kit and a little bit of a Funky MLBW business card Mini (Hopefully, this will be done soon and I'll post photos!)


Although my foot/ankle is feeling the pain today (I had it up on a milk crate while I scrapped, but perhaps not high enough!) it was a wonderful day :) Can't wait until the next Crop!


Kristine asked me to come up with an *exclusive* MLBW embellishment for her December kit, and here they are! I am quite happy with them (Shhhh...kept a couple for myself tee hee)


Take Care!
Steph

2 comments :

Anonymous November 18, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

Hi Steph, those little trees are sooooo cute! Love them!

Anonymous November 29, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

Love these!! They look like little candies....